Navid Alband - Attorney
Navid Alband was raised in Austin, Texas. He received a Bachelor’s
Degree in Psychology from the University of Texas in 1999 and graduated
from The University of Texas at Austin School of Law in 2002. After law
school, Mr. Alband spent five years in the Tarrant County District Attorney’s
Office as a prosecutor. He handled cases in County Courts 4, 6, and 10;
The 372nd District Court of Texas; Criminal District Court 1; The 323rd
District Juvenile Court and in the Tarrant County Grand Jury. He has tried
over 100 cases to a jury.
Mr. Alband is a member of:
- The State Bar of Texas
- The Bar in the United States District Court, The Northern District of Texas.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 (meaning he has been considered
one of the most qualified trial attorneys in the nation)
- The Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- The Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Watch Mr. Alband talk about his philosophy:
Luane Brungardt - Legal Assistant
Luane was born in Kansas and moved to Fort Worth in 1985. She has had fifteen
years legal experience and has been with The Alband Law Firm for three
years. Luane has also taken several classes in court reporting, paralegal
studies and is a notary public.
Connect with The Alband Law Firm: