Fort Worth criminal defense lawyer, Navid Alband, has been
accepted as a member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers. This means that
The National Trial Lawyers, a prominent invitation-only professional organization,
has recognized Mr. Alband as one of the top trial attorneys in America,
particularly representing the Northern Texas region.
Each year, The National Trial Lawyers chooses attorneys from each state
or region to join its Top 100 Trial Lawyers. The selection process includes
both peer nominations and third-party research. When the lawyers are being
reviewed for possible membership, the following factors are often used
to make the final decision, according to the organization's membership
- Professional achievements, which include verdicts and settlements
- Board certifications that pertain to their careers as trial attorneys
- Ratings/rankings by other leading organizations that review lawyers
- Professional reputation (including reputation among the judiciary, professional
peers and the public)
- Leadership roles/membership in other statewide or nationwide trial attorney
- Nominations from current National Trial Lawyers members or Executive Committee
members, or from other leading attorneys
Attorney Alband is honored to have been selected for this well-respected
organization. He is also a member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers
Association and the Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
Mr. Alband offers his clients a wealth of experience in criminal law,
as he has served as both a criminal defense attorney and a prosecutor.
(He started his law career by spending five years as a prosecutor for
the Tarrant County District Attorney's Office.) He now focuses specifically
on criminal defense, which involves protecting his clients' rights
when they are facing criminal charges.
At The Alband Law Firm, we provide aggressive defense for clients who are
faced with all types of criminal charges. We advise you to consult with
Attorney Alband as soon as possible after your arrest.
Contact us so we can help you get signed up for a
free case evaluation!