Our Tarrant County criminal defense lawyer, Navid Alband, has been accepted as a member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers. This means that The National Trial Lawyers, a prominent invitation-only professional organization, has recognized Mr. Alband as one of the top trial attorneys in America, particularly representing the Northern Texas region.
Each year, The National Trial Lawyers chooses attorneys from each state or region to join its Top 100 Trial Lawyers. The selection process includes both peer nominations and third-party research. When the lawyers are being reviewed for possible membership, the following factors are often used to make the final decision, according to the organization's membership guidelines:
- Professional achievements, which include verdicts and settlements
- Board certifications that pertain to their careers as trial attorneys
- Ratings/rankings by other leading organizations that review lawyers
- Professional reputation (including reputation among the judiciary, professional peers and the public)
- Leadership roles/membership in other statewide or nationwide trial attorney organizations
- Nominations from current National Trial Lawyers members or Executive Committee members, or from other leading attorneys
Attorney Alband is honored to have been selected for this well-respected organization. He is also a member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association and the Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association. Mr. Alband offers his clients a wealth of experience in criminal law, as he has served as both a criminal defense attorney and a prosecutor. (He started his law career by spending five years as a prosecutor for the Tarrant County District Attorney's Office.) He now focuses specifically on criminal defense, which involves protecting his clients' rights when they are facing criminal charges.
At Alband, Lane & Balderama, we provide aggressive defense for clients who are faced with all types of criminal charges. We advise you to consult with Attorney Alband as soon as possible after your arrest. Contact us so we can help you get signed up for a free case evaluation!