Navid Alband - Attorney
Navid Alband was raised in Austin, Texas. He received a Bachelor’s
Degree in Psychology from the
University of Texas in 1999 and graduated from
The University of Texas at Austin School of Law in 2002. After law school, Mr. Alband spent five years in the Tarrant
County District Attorney’s Office as a prosecutor. He handled cases
in County Courts 4, 6, and 10; The 372nd District Court of Texas; Criminal
District Court 1; The 323rd District Juvenile Court and in the Tarrant
County Grand Jury.
He has tried over 100 cases to a jury.
Mr. Alband is a member of:
- The State Bar of Texas
- The Bar in the United States District Court, The Northern District of Texas.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 (meaning he has been considered
one of the most qualified trial attorneys in the nation)
- The Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- The Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Watch Mr. Alband talk about his philosophy:
Luane Brungardt - Legal Assistant
Luane was born in Kansas and moved to Fort Worth in 1985. She has had
15 years' legal experience and has been with The Alband Law Firm forthree years. Luane has also taken several classes in court reporting, paralegal studies
and is a notary public.
Connect with The Alband Law Firm:
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, turn to The Alband Law Firm!
Contact Us at 817.997.4366 or
submit a form to schedule a FREE case evaluation!