Navid Alband was raised in Austin, Texas. He received a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from the University of Texas in 1999 and graduated from The University of Texas at Austin School of Law in 2002. After law school, Mr. Alband spent five years in the Tarrant County District Attorney’s Office as a prosecutor.
Contact Alband, Lane & Balderama for your free consultation.
In that time, Attorney Alband handled cases in County Courts 4, 6, and 10, The 372nd District Court of Texas, Criminal District Court 1, The 323rd District Juvenile Court, and the Tarrant County Grand Jury. He has tried over 100 cases to a jury. In his 18 years of service to the legal community, Attorney Alband has come to be recognized as a respected defense lawyer in the field. He has a Perfect 10.0 Rating on Avvo and 20 five-star reviews.
Mr. Alband is a member of:
- The State Bar of Texas
- The Bar in the United States District Court, The Northern District of Texas.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers (2014 to present)
- The Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- The Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 (2014-2107)